Buy your ticket
EXHIBITION TICKET /
Plan your visit by buying your ticket in advance for the permanent and temporary exhibitions!
Tickets are valid for the same day for entry to all J4 and fort St Jean exhibition areas.
TICKETS FOR SHOWS & CONCERTS /
Explore the programme of shows & concerts and buy your ticket directly on the event page
TICKETS FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES /
Explore the programme for young audiences and buy your ticket directly on the event page
CINEMA TICKETS /
Explore the programme of cinema and buy your ticket directly on the event page
You can also buy tickets on the websites of our partner resellers:
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded
Tickets for collection from the reseller on presentation of printed ticket (e-ticket) or on your smartphone (m-ticket)
Priority tickets (no queue) (there may be queues for security checks and at exhibition entrances)
Three ticket offices for MuCEM exhibitions and activities:
- I2MP ticket office (Vieux Port access)
- Fort Saint-Jean ticket office (Panier access)
- J4 ticket office (J4 Esplanade)
Three ticket machines (full price only) available at the Fort St. Jean and J4 ticket offices.
*Sales of tickets for the day end 45 minutes before MuCEUM closes.
Confirm your booking and avoid the queues! Direct access to the dedicated ticket office for ticket collection.
Booking and payment of your MuCEM visits or activities Monday to Sunday, 9:00 to 19:00:
- by telephone - 04.84.35.13.13
- by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ticket collection from the MuCEUM ticket office on the day of your visit or activity, on presentation of your booking confirmation.